Friday, October 29, 2010

NX100 goes Halloween!

Here is a paint on the NX100 with a Halloween image.

I decide to do Halloween greeting painting.

On the camera skin.



This is NX100.



I drew a sketch roughly but had no specific idea.


Because the camera was made of the plastic, I thought it would be okay to use the enamel for the plastic goods.

I borrowed it and then painted NX100 first. Que sera sera!



I screwed up!


I wasn’t aware of how much I mix the solvent with the enamel, since I’ve never used it…
Yeah, I didn’t know how to use it. I screwed up anyway.


So at this time I try to use the acrylic paint.


No idea whether or not what happens to this filthy camera. I just keep going.



The acrylic paint works better than the enamel. (But it’s a mess as well.)



I drew the sky and tree in the above background. To paint something like bats is later…



Speaking of Halloween, we cannot miss the jack-o’-lantern. I painted a rough orange.





And I painted details with its eyes, nose and mouth.



Drawing the haunted house and bats…
Would it be better to wrote letters ‘Halloween’ on that?



Including a ghost…



A black cat…


And so on…




I did not touch up NX100 logo without coloring.





It’s finished.


Could you feel Halloween atmosphere? HaHa


If I can get an opportunity to do like this later again, I will prepare enough.


Good bye, Happy Halloween!


Read more: http://www.samsungimaging.net/2010/10/29/nx100-goes-halloween/


No comments: