Thursday, August 13, 2009

WB1000 having everything it needs

WB1000 having everything it needs





The line up of Samsung digital cameras have been various such as NV, WB, and PL series. With those various specification to satisfay customers, they are expanding their market share. It is obvious that the compact digital camera market is not made only by Canon, Nikkon, and Olympus. And the important thing is which maker releases more attractive products with good specification. For me, after releasing a book about DSLR, people ask a question which compact camera is good to buy to me. It’s so ironic. I got an easy answer for this question, because I could answer like people prefer Canon, but it’s expensive. Olympus has a good design, Fuji has a good performance in a reasonable price. However, this thing has changed lately. The camera of former brands is good, but I consider Samsung a lot recently, because Samsung has developed new products much and released them. I also can’t help focusing on the Samsung camera. However, I don’t praise it with no reason. Like I mentioned F value, usefulness, size, and Chromatizm from the previous model, I’m going to focus on the strong and weak points depending on my experiences.



The Samsung WB1000 which I’m going to introduce you today is a High end compact digital camera. At the end of last year, the first model WB500 of WB series was released. It got an attention from all over the world with 28mm wide angle lens and optical 10x zoom. And the WB1000 is also getting an attention with 24mm wide angle, F2.8, and optical 5x zoom. Let’s start the review from design to quality.



For more information, please click: http://www.segadget.com/entry/461







No comments: