Monday, May 31, 2010

Hello Shibuya!

Following is a user video clip using Samsung SMX-C24 camcorder.

Hello, everyone.
I am living in Tokyo, maybe one of the most alive city in the world.
Actually, I’ve just come here, so I am a fresh-man here. Hahaha

What do you imagine when you hear ‘Tokyo city’?
I am going to show you guys alive Tokyo life and various culture scenes through my brand-new digital cam. I think Tokyo is very, very colorful city, so it must be so funny works!

Today, I show you Shibuya. The name “Shibuya” is also used to refer to the central business district of Shibuya Ward, which surrounds Shibuya Station, one of Tokyo’s busiest railway stations. Shibuya is known as one of the fashion centers of Japan, particularly for young people, and as a major nightlife area
Shibuya is quite famous area among foreigners, so many sightseers come there when they visit Tokyo. It is very well-known its complicated intersection, people call it ‘scramble’.
There are always so many people, and they all seem to be busy. Some people maybe frightened when they face to the crazy crowded street, others can feel nervous. BUT I think that is an indeed thing Shibuya attracts many young people.

This is @ Shibuya on last Saturday. Although it was early afternoon, there are sooo000 many people as usual.




Sibuya is much more attractive at night, there are so many neon signs, cm music and noise.
Some youngsters hang around Shibuya. Watching and hearing people strolling around is also funny here. I have walked here and there in Shibuya area with my cam.





If you visit Tokyo city, you should visit here, Shibuya.
I tell you a little tip. If you want to take a photo of the people crossing scramble, I recommend you go to the Shibuya station of Keio Inokasira Line.(In Starbucks in Q-front building, taking photos is prohibited now.) It is inside the Mark CITY shopping mall, and there you can find a photo spot easily.


Then, see you again! Genkidene!!



No comments: