Thursday, March 26, 2009

Review:BestBuy, Samsung TL100 Digital Camera



There is a review and product information for the Samsung TL100 digital camera posted in the BestBuy web site.
Here is the review.

What's great about it: Easy to use, potrait technology, beauty shot, great design, really slim

What's not so great: Might not be best for experts"

I recently bought the Samsung TL100 in WH, and well, I actually wanted to share my experiences to help those who faced, well, similar problems.

First off, I’m neither a tech-geek nor am I someone really interested in buying like super-cheeky expensive stuff (Honestly as a foreign student it ain’t that easy to get around life aways)

Anyhow I was looking to buy a casual digital camera, which I could use to share some pictures on fbook. A friend of mine told me to buy a device from apetech (?; dunno if that’s the spelling).

However, I went to a mall nearby, and I have to say, some of those cameras are really expensive.It’s actually ridiculous, but since that wasn’t something I considered anyways, I just looked for this apetech-brand…and found it.It’s pretty funny but my thought at first site was like: What the …? Well this seems to be the reason, why those devices are cheaper! I mean, my pocket was limited to roughly 200 bucks and I wanted to check every device before I buy one of these ugly devices.
Well, however, before I lost my last glimpse of hope, I found a pretty little device on the other side, which was tagged 220$. Maybe not the price, I hoped for, but still, It was more affordable than most of the other products.
Anyways, the device on the other side was the Samsung TL100. And I was really impressed. I mean, it looks way more expensive than the other models and it’s really sweet. It’s designed pretty slim, but it still, it features all the functions, I wished for. Face-detection, self-portraying and video-recording …And I guess you’d imagine how this story ends.
I decided to add 20 additional bucks, and bought the Samsung. Don’t get me wrong, and I hope none will blame me for what so ever, but I never heard of this brand “Samsung” before. As said, I’m not a geek or someone interested in electro stuff either way. But what I can tell you is: This device simply rocks.
For this price, it will be impossible to find a product, which provides similar qualities. (The friend who told me to buy this apetech thingi mobaba has a Casio himself, and, even he admitted that the Samsung looks way better on pictures than the Casio).So if you’re looking for a camera providing you:- A stylish design- Zoom (first 3 times and then 5 times)- 12.2 Megapixel (?)- All functions you might wish forThen this should be your choice.
The Samsung is truly a quality product and I did not regret any moment so far. Plus, for the Samsung you don’t need any basic knowledge in order to take good pictures.My recommendation!"


Would you recommend this product to a friend?: Yes
Is this product used primarily for business?: No


Here is the link for more information:

No comments: