Monday, July 20, 2009

Flashing dazzling~ Samsung Camera ES55

Flashing dazzling~ Samsung Camera ES55






Tester as Relief in such boredom~ You know my digital camera~ Such a big size, small LCD window, and 3.4M pixels. I’ve been using this well for a long time, but once I have used the new one, I don’t think I will use the old one. What should I do?





It’s shorter than the cell phone. And what about the color? It’s so pretty. It’s good, because it’s not that unique pink. Looking at it, I’m so happy.






2.5 inch wide LCD. I smiled while taking a self shot. So happy.





The menu seems complicated, but it’s very convenient to use. Selecting the scene in the mode, you can select it among beauty shot / night scene / portrait / kid / scenery / macro / character / sunset / dawn / backlight / firework / beach / snow.



I don’t know picture setting. Just select things. Then it’s okay.



The beauty makes skin gorgeous. I’m going to use this a lot.





The DIS is Dual Image Stabilization, and selecting this function, it takes a long time to take a shot. After pushing the shutter, it’s such a long time. Since I’m tired of the slow speed of my old camera, I don’t like the DIS function much. (I don’t know I can make the speed faster.)





The TV connection cable is unique, isn’t it? It’s good, because I can connect the digital camera to a TV to see a video with my family.





Picture size


Isn’t it amazing? I almost upload them on the internet, so 1M is enough.





And the performance of ES15 and the ES55 is almost the same. The appearance becomes different, and the circular type battery changes to the exclusive battery of the ES55. I prefer the exclusive battery.





Ah! The USB port has the rubber to prevent from losing. It’s good, because it prevents from losing, but I need to be careful when plugging the USB. I might break the rubber. It should have been better if it wasn’t bothering like this.









Isn’t it pretty?


Those pictures are taken by the ES55. I took a lot of picture yesterday, and I will upload them later. I just show you the first 5 pictures.







Pictures are good enough. I saw the price is around 170,000 won on the internet.

No comments: