Thursday, January 21, 2010

LET’S SNOW AGAIN!

Followings are some images taken by Samsung HMX-U10 digital camcorder.

News from Poland: snow is falling constantly. After New Year Eve, which I celebrated at the great „boogie night” party, I think that this snow would twist around till next year :)

Today I captured my early – morning walk. It is something special in the winter’ aura. You’ ll suppose that we are only pawns in hole strange world.image


After this walk I realised how fresh & clean is all around. Since then I felt new energy, which would stay till spring – I hope :) After many many gray days, rainy weeks turned my mood into one deep disaster, the strong cotrast of white and colours came out of the blue. I was fascinating so much. How magic the world is if one – the simpliest – colour could change everything?
Just look:


ania02-3
ania02-42ania02-52



All photos, above, may not otherwise be reproduced, distributed, cropped, re sized, or otherwise altered without the written permission of the contributor. All photos represent the sole opinion of their individual authors and contributors and don’t express the opinion of Samsung Digital Imaging Co., Ltd., Samsungimaging.net or the opinion of any affiliates unless specifically marked as such.


All photos, above, have been shot with the Samsung HMX-U10, which has been provided by Samsung Digital Imaging Co., Ltd.




No comments: