Saturday, April 4, 2009

Images&Review: My new compact digital camera daily, Samsung ST10

Following is a link to the images and review for Samsung ST10 digital camera.

http://www.segadget.com/entry/354



Are you enjoying pleasant spring days? Still, it s too cold, though. Friends from Jeju islans say that they already went on a picnic to enjoy beautiful spring flowers. When I think about spring picnic and flowers, I get so excited. Today, I d like to introduce my new little digital camera, Samsung ST10. These days, lots of cameras are released from Samsung. I ve been a digital camera user for 8 years since 2001. Lots of compact and DSLR cameras have gone by me, and now I m using 400D and D300. Frankly speaking, my recognition of Samsung cameras wasn t that good. (Sorry to Samsung users) So when I got the call about WB500 promotion wasn t so appealing for me. But actually, Samsung cameras have evolved a lot. The honest review of WB500 users has enlightened me about the new Samsung digital cameras.
I needed a small and smart compact digital camera. Carrying DSLR makes my shoulder to suffer. So sometimes I leave it at home, and then I feel so sorry if got to visit a desert café with pretty and delicious deserts that day. No matter how light dslr could be, it still can t be as portable as compact cameras. So I ve been looking to find a good sub-camera, and got the chance to use the small and smart Samsung ST10 before its release.
From today, I ll spend a month with this cute compact digital camera that is slim, light, and girly.<>

1 comment:

New IT said...

Yes, the earlier model could have not satisfied our desire, but now the current model must be very advanced in function and design.