Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Review&Images: First meeting with the 3S(Ultra Slim, Stylish, Smart) Compact camera ST50

A user review for Samsung ST50 is as follows.

This time I could get an opportunity to review the new VLUU ST50 by Samsung. In Dubai, I suppose this happens to prevent from being idle, just because I feel lonely, so I decided to do this. This will take 6 weeks, so please look forward to this. Since I m in a foreign country, it took a week more. I ve been really waiting for this.
When I took the EMS box, I didn t think there is a camera inside, because it was too light. Even though the ST50 is ultra slim, I didn t expect this much light.
The ST50 has a 16.6mm ultra slim body which is hard to create as a compact digital camera having a protruding type lens. This is an upgraded ultra slim digital camera from compact size digital cameras. It comes with 4 colors such as black, silver, red, and navy. The color sense is also unique with the stylish metal material.


For more information, please click:
http://www.segadget.com/entry/360


No comments: