Monday, April 6, 2009

Images: Samsung's Haptic Digital Camera, ST10

More images of Samsung's ST10 are here.


Lots of new digital cameras are flowing out from Samsung. When WB500 was released last time, I wasn t much interested in Samsung digital cameras in general. But later when I found out its specifications, I felt sorry that I already lost a chance to apply for free use. Well, I m a hungry user who has Pentax k100d DSLR, but only with a standard lens and a Pentax mx manual lens. So I ve wanted to own a compact digital camera, and WB500 had specifications close to what I wanted. These days, lots of digital camera with high pixels, high power, high zoom, and interface functions like face detection are introduced. And on a sunny but wind day of March 14th, I finally got the chance for the trial use of the Samsung s new Haptic digital camera, ST10.


For more information, please click:

No comments: