Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Samsung PL150, Chapter 1: The Wedding

Here is some information about Samsung PL150 camera.

Two weeks ago and after five years of relationship, Natalie and I got married.We were really nervous!

It was a very moving and funny civil ceremony. Lots of family members and friends were there.

[Natalie is swiss, so we´ll have another celebration later in Switzerland with her family]

Judges are normally very nice despite of formalities, I guess they understand how special a day like this is.

Going back to the ceremony, well, there was space for tears and also for laughs.

The rings moment, for example, was fun since I couldn´t remember which was the correct finger. Everyone was laughing out loud! Shame on me!

Anyway… same happened to my girlfriend! Ooops, sorry, I have to get used to say wife now :P

After our first kiss as a married couple, we had to face the most terrible challenge: It was Rice Time!! [where does this tradition come from by the way? :P]

Oh My God! Our friends and family threw us like five tons of it! It was great fun for them. And yes, also for us. I had so much rice in my head that I got a little revenge by shaking my hair like a dog throwing some of it back to the people, hehe.

It was a wonderful unforgettable day… and the camera was there to register it!!! Wiiiiii :D

That day we went for some special breakfast, don´t think about something luxurious whatsoever, just something more than my typical coffee with milk ;-)

Walking by I saw this written on the wall. It means “Only Love will change the World”. Pretty cool!

SAM_0266

[Samsung PL150 1/125s ㅣf/3.9 ㅣISO 200ㅣ13.2mm]

While having breakfast, Natalie was thinking: “Should I marry him or not??? Hmmmm”

SAM_0250 [Samsung PL150 1/20s ㅣf/3.5 ㅣISO 400ㅣ4.9mm]

Here you can see Natalie and are my parents. Awwww….


SAM_0323 [Samsung PL150 1/60s ㅣf/3.5 ㅣISO 80ㅣ4.9mm]

The witnesses, Guido and Lola. Two friends we love very much!

SAM_0284 [Samsung PL150 1/60s ㅣf/3.5 ㅣISO 200ㅣ4.9mm]

More Family, starting with my lovely sister on left.

SAM_0317 [Samsung PL150 1/45s ㅣf/3.5 ㅣISO 80ㅣ4.9mm]

Rice Time!!!!! See? I was not lying!

SAM_0307 [Samsung PL150 1/250s ㅣf/3.5 ㅣISO 800ㅣ4.9mm]


Here part of the cake, gifted by my sister and her boyfriend Paul.


We look awesome, don´t we?


SAM_0360 [Samsung PL150 1/8s ㅣf/3.7 ㅣISO 200ㅣ5.7mm]


And last but not least, Nico and Natalie :)


SAM_0291


[Samsung PL150 1/45s ㅣf/3.5 ㅣISO 200ㅣ4.9mm]


I want to thank my cousin Adrian for taking some of the pictures that you can see here. And i also want to thank everyone who came and shared this special moment with us, specially to Alejandro for being my special photographer.


Stay Tuned for chapter 2, and remember…


Don´t try this at home! ;)




No comments: