Wednesday, February 2, 2011

The Shiny Happy Camera, Samsung ST600

Following is a review of ST600 camera presented by NoteForum.


clip_image001



clip_image002



It’s a really hot summer. The rain barely cools down the temperature. I stay by the AC most of the day. Due to this harsh weather, I already gave up going outside with a DSLR.


For this reason, I’m considering purchasing a compact camera with great quality and various functions as a sub camera. There just so many cameras to look at. (So far, I’d like to buy the EX1 which has great quality, but I still have time to look around.)



I’m wondering whether the Samsung ST600 I’m reviewing could satisfy me or not. (Because it has a lot of differentiated points compared to other compact cameras such as great mobility, stylish design, front LCD, and various high level functions. I expect a lot from this camera even before testing it.



Let’s take a look at the design, features, UI interface, functions, and quality through the review

To continue, please click the link to the source: http://www.samsungimaging.net/2011/02/03/shiny-2view-st600/

No comments: