Thursday, February 17, 2011

Wi-Fi enabled compact camera Samsung ST80

Here is a review of the Wi-Fi enabled ST80 digital camera.


I’ve been using an expensive umbrella well, since I bought it. I used to meet rains without an umbrella, but after the ultra compact umbrella, I’ve never gotten wet. (In this changeable weather condition, I always carry the umbrella. The mobility is very important for a product like an umbrella.)

The Samsung ST80 I’m reviewing now is a great camera having great mobility, cute design, Wi-Fi, Smart Crop, Touch screen, and Smart Gesture UI. (Unique functions are supported for more interesting usage of the camera, I think.)

This is a long review. Please click the link to continue: http://www.samsungimaging.net/2011/02/16/wi-fi-enabled-compact-camera-samsung-st80/

No comments: