Wednesday, October 21, 2009

I will go on a journey with the Samsung ST1000(CL65)! August 19 - 22 2009.

Here is a user review for Samsung ST1000 digital camera.





My name is Jutti who started to become a Samsung VLUU grapher.


I received the Samsung camera ST1000(CL65) for VLUU grapher activities. I just started to use it for a couple of days. The ST1000(CL65) is a travel camera for travelers like Jutti!




        





The pocket-sized digital camera I wanted so much! A small-sized camera in a small handbag (most of time I carry a camera bag but a lady style sometimes fits me, too!) was always a romance for a woman like me. I finally got it! 



Most of all, the GPS and Wi-Fi features are the best for travelers.





I like even better the simple and neat design.





As all the necessary buttons are in a touchscreen, no other buttons are needed.


Any photos taken in receipt of GPS can be uploaded to a website that can allow you to register location information without looking for each location.


Thanks to Wi-FI, you can e-mail photos during a journey. It is so much convenient.




Shall we upload a photo to Google?


If you make your own account on the web site, http://picasaweb.google.co.kr, you can upload photos showing geographic information.





It is even much better to share data with all around the world. Once you upload a photo in receipt of GPS, it will automatically find the location concerned.





You can see the location where I took a photo like this. You will see a lot of photos on Google.




Anyway, let’s travel with me and with the Samsung ST1000(CL65) camera including GPS and Wi-Fi.





▲ These photos were taken with the ‘Beauty Shot’ mode. So clean! I haven’t retouched them.



This trip will be the first one with my beloved boyfriend, but we haven’t decided a place yet.


We will see.



Then, see you in a couple of days.


 


For more information, please click: http://www.segadget.com/entry/485


 

No comments: