Friday, October 16, 2009

Samsung Dual LCD Digital Camera ST550(TL225), the Best Camera for Self Shot!

Here is a user review for Samsung ST550 digital camera.












 



 





 






 






 









 




 






 






Hello, my name is Naniya


Although looking at my brother being disappointed by taking a very difficult self shot was fun, he was not alone. I am a very poor self shooter…


So we are cursed brother and sister.


Just then, this pleasing baby appeared.


The  ST550(TL225)  is the new camera Samsung prepared with ambition


The ST550(TL225) has a dual LCD camera having a s1.5-inch LCD on the front of the camera: A screen is available on the front and back.


After turning the camera on, you can just touch the front LCD to make it on.


If you take a self shot looking at the screen, it will be pretty one without cutting an eye or nose like my brother.  


Why this explanation about a camera again?


That is because~



 


I found a good opportunity to experience a sample product of Samsung ST550(TL225).


As a Vluu Grapher.


 



 


The future photos with a Vluu Grapher Naniya and Samsung’s ST550(TL225).


I got so interested in photos that I’ve read through the first volume of ‘Lee Park Ko’ I bought the other day and I again bought the fourth volume just released to study more about photos.


I’ll show you Naniya’s various pretty cute colorful photos.


 



 


I’ve been playing with this cute little thing lately and amazed with different interesting features.


I’ll let you know everything in detail. 


First of all, I’ll start with a preview. Skipping a preview is like skipping a meal.


Simple appearance! Black with violet touch.



 


World first dual LCD (both screens on the back and front!), and full touch digital camera.


The Samsung ST550(TL225) gave a pleasant shock to the digital camera world! In addition, it did to my brother, self shot failure who is now frustrated in the next room. He says why it was not on the market when he bought his camera and asks if he can experience it instead of me. But no.


Stop talking and go back to China. haha


What I received is a sample camera which is made before being on the market so there is no box having a company logo.


I was a little in loss first because there was not manual at all.


I was toying with it and saw a screen on the front which made me so surprised.


I’ll unveil everything.



For more information, please click: http://www.segadget.com/entry/481


 

No comments: