Thursday, October 1, 2009

SAMSUNG ST550(TL225) REVIEW

 





Different from last year, in this year, there was no many tropical nights, but since August, it’s has been hot, so the tourists are crowed with a lot of people. (My friends are busy to make a plan for vacation. I’m so sorry that I can’t enjoy the vacation for my personal reason.) When I look at the people taking pictures with a digital camera in a tourist, I envy them very much.



For this vacation season, digital camera makers have released their distinguished new products. The ST550(TL225) I’m reviewing from Samsung Digital Imaging is a sensible designed product like other ST series, and I could see this product has the innovative front display. (Users having good sense already knew that.)



It’s so long time ago, since I reviewed a camera, so I’m a little afraid and nervous. Through the review of the ST550(TL225), let’s take a look at the design, functions, and performance.





This product is for test, so it might be different from the product for sale in specifications.








I didn’t have any inconvenience to carry this, because of the size 99.8x59.8x18.6mm and the weight 165.7g. (Certainly, it’s a little bigger and heavier than other ST series, so I couldn’t be satisfied with the portability for 100%. However, with a little more weight, I could take more stable shots than before.)



The design of the product is so satisfactory, and I think this is one of the best design cameras among all Samsung digital Imaging cameras which I’ve reviewed so far. The wide screen to minimize the button part is so outstanding, and the high-glossy UV coating for sensible and elegant feeling is also very satisfactory. (There’s no extra part, and it’s so sharp and neat product. If you think the design is important for a digital camera, I strongly recommend this product.)






It’s the front of the body. It has 27~124.2mm (There’s no problem to take wide and standard angle shots. I think it’s a quite ideal angle.) Schneider protruding optical zoom lens(4.6x), and it supports F3.5(W)~5.9(T). (It’s quite different from the WB series having F2.8.) @Not only does it support 12.2M pixels, but also it has Dual IS function, so you can take satisfactory pictures any time.


For more information, please click: http://www.segadget.com/entry/468

No comments: