Thursday, April 15, 2010

LA, BABY! LA!

Here are more images taken by Samsung PL70 digital camera.

After roughly 2 months, I was given the chance to enjoy my first ever spring-break. IN THE U.S.! Maybe that’s nothing worth mentioning in Western countries, however, those kind of holidays are unknown to Koreans, so it was special to ME.

Anyways, so I was sitting around with a couple of friends, and we came up with a plan to do a small road trip across the States, with stops in Cali, Vegas and Grand Canyon.
Oh dear, when I knew that I was the one, driving +50 hours, believe me, I’d have decided stay at my pretty tiny dorm.

LOS ANGELES! HOLLYWOOD, CELEBS, BEACH AND KOBE BRYANT!

First stop, L.A.!

What comes across your mind, when someone mentions L.A.?

Celebrities? YES
Ultra hot chicks? YES

KB24? HELL YEAH!

And I saw, none of them. However, what I saw, were reasons enough to believe that it ain’t a wonder, why everyone wants to live in L.A.


SAM_LA (2) PL70 l 1/30s l F3.4 l ISO 800l 5.0mm l Auto No Flash


Beverly Hills, ALL THE WAY!



.


SAM_LA (4) PL70 l 1/30s l F3.4 l ISO 800l 5.0mm l Auto No Flash


The most gawjuss beach, I’ve seen in my life.



.


SAM_LA (5) PL70 l 1/30s l F3.4 l ISO 800l 5.0mm l Auto No Flash


How great would it be to live, surrounded by mother nature.



.


SAM_LA (8) PL70 l 1/30s l F3.4 l ISO 800l 5.0mm l Auto No Flash


Great view on L.A.



.


SAM_LA (12)PL70 l 1/30s l F3.4 l ISO 800l 5.0mm l Auto No Flash


L.A. <3 THE PLACE2 BE!


That’s about it! Hope you liked it!


Next stop? VEGAS?! VEGAS!!




No comments: