Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Remodeling MF lens to AF lens with Samsung NX10 -1-

As you can see in the title, a guy provided briefly how to remodel MF lens to AF lens with Samsung NX10.

Here is the the original link. It is amazing!!!
http://www.samsungimaging.net/remodeling-mf-lens-to-af-lens-with-samsung-nx10-1/


‘Are you kidding me? How can I use a manual lens?’


In 200 years of camera history, AF (Auto Focus) was developed just 40 years ago. However, people’s ignorance of manual lens made me decide to show them the greatness of MF lenses. And it was already 3 months ago and I’ve been trying to solve the weakness of MF lenses. There were a lot of trials and errors for these 3 months.

My camera was damaged and my parents told me to study not do this, but I finally made it.

Thank you very much for your help. All I’ve got to do is to make a great review of remodeling, right?

Let’s do it.

Because the Samsung GX-10 had been damaged right before, I was looking for a new body to renovate and I found this amazing thing



No comments: