Friday, May 29, 2009

Doing by itself!! Intelligent digital camera Samsung IT100 Preview




Hello, I m TaeYang (Meaning Sun) Park. This time, I ve got a good opportunity to use a Samsung compact digital camera and review it as a VLUU GRAPHER. I ve needed a compact camera, so I tried to buy an old one, but I ve got this change at the right moment. The name of the digital camera is the IT100, and it s for lazy genius, I heard. Users don t need set things, and the camera automatically optimizes the situation and makes a shot. For those who are not used to adjust things for a camera, this is a great camera. You just can focus on the scene and composition.


InTelligence Dica IT100
12.2M pixels
28mm Wide. Optical 5x zoom lens
Always right composition – Frame Guide
HD quality video recording (720P, H.264)
3 inch Intelligent LCD adjusting the brightness depending on the light around
Dual IS (OIS + DIS)
Face recognition, Beauty shot, and Blink detection


F number: F3.4(W) ~ F5.8(T)
FOV: SAMSUNG Lens f = 5 ~ 25mm (On 35mm: 28~140mm)
Shot range Normal: 80cm ~ Limitless
Macro: 5cm ~ 80cm (Wide), 50cm ~ 80cm (Tele)
Auto Macro: 5cm ~Limitless (Wide), 50cm ~ Limitless (Tele)
Shutter Speed: Auto 1/8 ~ 1/2,000 sec, Night scene 8 ~ 1/2,000 sec, Firework 4 sec
ISO Auto, 80, 100, 200, 400, 800, 1600, 3200
Size 94.5x58.9x22.5mm
Weight 155g (Except battery and card)


There are so many convenient and charming functions. I m expecting how great quality pictures it show. Let s open the IT100.




IT100 box set. As it s small, it s filled well. Looking at the silver picture, I thought it s silver, but




Opening the box, I could see the CD and manual.



Inside, the IT100 body and other items are separate with partitions.


Opening the IT100 in the plastic bag! It s red, not silver. Personally, silver or black was better, but I need to accept the truth and will like this.



Items in the other partition. Simple


I took out all the items.


Shot with the name tag of VLUU GRAPHER.


It s sensitive that a memory card was also provided as the Sandisk. In the original package, there s no memory card.


Battery and memory card are put in for operation. Let s have a look of the appearance more closely.



On the whole, it s simple and neat. Red color is also pretty. It seems a little thicker as a slim concept camera. Considering the 28mm optical 5x zoom, it s the best, they say. For me who used DSLR, this thickness is also satisfactory.


I took the picture of the IT100 to show the design and red color simply.







It s been a long time, since I experienced a compact digital camera. Functions have been developed extraordinarily. Especially, the IT100 has all the brand new functions, and appears an optimized camera for beginners. Even my parents will be comfortable with this. As a VLUU Grapher, my job is to post picture on my blog. Using my concept, I will take unique pictures and give them to you. Please have a look on my special pictures.



No comments: