Thursday, May 28, 2009

Images: Samsung IT100 Digital Camera


I got a call from Samsung camera promotion a few weeks ago. It was about a new product, taking pictures with the new camera, and posting them up on the blog. I hesitated a little, because I had been afraid of promoting and kind of a burden to me. So I asked friends. And he said Do it, but exactly and clearly do it. Write exactly what you ve got, to promote, and honestly. Therefore, I ve decided to participate it after considering it much. Last Saturday (Apr. 4th), I joined the Workshop in GangNam, and signed the contract to post up contents about the camera for 6 weeks. Since I m not a reviewer, it s so simple. I can take a picture following the concept. The concept is Beating DSLR with a compact.


This is the product. It s from Samsung, and the model name is IT100 compact camera. Basic specification is 12.2M pixels, 28mm optical 5x zoom, smart auto, HD video recording, 3 inch LCD view, and so on.Segadget
2009/05/20 11:09 2009/05/20 11:09


No comments: