Friday, May 29, 2009

Samsung IT100 preview? First impression






By accident, I ve got a chance to use the Samsung IT100. The first meeting. It seems just a normal compact camera. Not unique, just normal. 12.2M pixels. I thought now a compact camera has been developed much. I like the red and it s cute. Other people are good at preview and review, but I m not. I m just a photographer, so I just do this with pictures.






Anyway, at the first meeting, I doubt whether this red one would become my third eye.

Every time I pushed the shutter, I thought compact cameras have developed not only with the pixels. Noise, color, contrast, etc. White balance is the most impressive one. Setting it on auto, I took a night scene. It surprisingly set the good white balance. I didn t need to set it by myself. One more unique function.. Smart auto adjusts the mode by itself such as closeup, scenery, etc. It s such an amazing.






For snap picture which I like, this gives great pictures. Anyway, I like this one for the first meeting. Of course, there s strong and weak point. However, this performance is enough to be a sub camera. No, it s sufficient to be a main camera? I ll review this after several weeks, but the IT100, intelligent compact camera. I can t ignore compact cameras any more.

No comments: