Thursday, May 28, 2009

When tired of DSLR, Intelligent IT100 by Samsung comes




No matter how it s worth, it s useless depending on the time. Mind is always changed, so periodical change is good for health, I think. Does God understand me? Someday I got a message I became a VLUU grapher for the Samsung IT100. In a word, it s such a great opportunity. I ve been interested in compact digital cameras, and recently Samsung has released 13 types of new digital cameras in the market. The IT100 is from Intelligent and called intelligent camera, and made for those who are lazy, but intelligent.


I went to Masan and returned to Busan for a day, but I didn t know I was tired, because the Samsung IT100 was in my pocket, and thought about how I take a picture. In fact, before going to Seoul, I was already thinking. That means I spent 9 hours in buses.



If you know how to handle a DSLR camera, the IT100 is a piece of cake. Personally, I was interested in memory, battery, F value of lens, manual function, control, and durability. One thing I wasn t satisfied with is that the F value is started from 3.4. I wish it was from 2.8. Besides, 28mm angle, easy control functions, and various scene modes especially are very convenient to use. I usually take a video, so the HD video recording function of the IT100 fits me very well. It s so wonderful that this small size camera can record HD videos. Samsung s video compression technology is awesome.


As a VLUU grapher of Samsung IT100, I ve taken the scenery part. A lot of times, I borrowed a compact camera, because I got fatigue on my shoulder due to heavy DSLR bag. That s because the performance of compact cameras is good as much as a DSLR camera and the great portability. I don t think that the IT100 comes to me is just a coincidence. In the past, Did you take these by DSLR? was the best praise when I used a compact camera, and now with the IT100, it s possible to take a great pictures better than DSLR and HD video, so how amazing it is!

No comments: