Saturday, May 30, 2009

Metting the small and cute compact digital camera, Samsung IT100

My new camera Samsung IT100

I used to wish I had a compact digital camera, and I ve got an opportunity to experience the Samsung IT100 in this nice weather. Light and slim body, neat design, wide LCD, and smart functions! When looking at this one by one, I think this is as good as DSLR for shots. When DSLR is heavy, this is the great alternative to have in my pocket when going out.





As a simple specification, it has optical 5x zoom, 12.2M pixels, ultra wide angle 24mm, and 720P(1280x720) HD video recording! On top of that, IS, smart function, self shot face recognition, beauty shot function with skin compensation and face recognition~ This comes with 4 colors such as red, black, blue, and metallic silver, and mine is silver. I think this silver looks better than normal silver. Depending on the light angle, it looks like more dark silver or light silver. This color is such a sleek color, I think!




Not only with the white balance, but also with Soft, Vivid, Forest, Retro, Cool, Calm, and Classic mode, you can make various type of pictures, so once using the function well, this camera will allow you to take a lot of great pictures! Recent digital cameras are all like this? I was surprised at a compact digital camera!




I m using the Samsung haptic 2 cell phone also, and I like this solid and firm feeling. The thickness is a bit thicker than a cell phone. This is light and slim, so easy to carry, and I like the phrase This is made for Korean . I feel really good, because I ve met a small but intelligent kid. Therefore, this is called IT100 from Intelligent . I think this camera will be with me a lot of times.


IT100, nice to meet you~

No comments: