Tuesday, December 21, 2010

SAMSUNG ST100 Review from NoteForum

Following is a review of Samsung ST100 dual LCD camera from NoteForum.






These days, I found a lot of people having Samsung cameras. I have seen a lot of the NX10 which is an issue in the mirrorless camera market, the EX1 having great quality with high performance, and the ST550 and PL150 having the front LCD. (Because Samsung cameras have great quality, performance, and functions with their aggressive marketing, there will be more users to use Samsung cameras, I think.)



The ST100 I’m reviewing is the front LCD camera, and as a high level product, it offers various functions with the elegant design. (With its touch display, it’s more convenient to use the camera.)


As the first product in the second half of 2010, it will show the great performance, I expect. Let’s check out the details.

This is a long review. Please continue to read more: http://www.segadget.com/entry/610


No comments: