Tuesday, December 21, 2010

SAMSUNG ST600 Review from NoteForum

Following is a review of Samsung ST600 dual LCD camera from NoteForum.







It’s really hot summer. Rains sometimes cooled down the hot water, but because it’s extremely hot outside, we should find a place where the air conditioner is working. Due to this harsh weather, I already gave up going outside with a DSLR, and started worrying about taking shots for working.

For this reason, I’m considering purchasing a compact camera with great quality and various functions as a sub camera with a lot of candidate cameras. (So far, I’d like to buy the EX1 which has great quality for now, but because I still got some time to look around.)

I’m wondering whether the Samsung ST600 I’m reviewing can also satisfy me or not. (Because it has a lot of differentiated points compared to other compact cameras such as great mobility, stylish design, front LCD, and various high level functions, I’m already expecting the camera even before testing it.

Let’s take a look at the design, features, UI interface, functions, and quality through the review.

Please read more:
http://www.segadget.com/entry/609

No comments: