Tuesday, December 21, 2010

SAMSUNG ST80 Review from NoteForum

Following is another review of Samsung ST80 from NoteForum.








I’ve been using an expensive umbrella well, since I bought it. I used to meet rains without an umbrella, but after the ultra compact umbrella, I’ve never gotten wet. (In this changeable weather condition, I always carry the umbrella. The mobility is very important for a product like an umbrella.)


The Samsung ST80 I’m reviewing now is a great camera having great mobility, cute design, Wi-Fi, Smart Crop, Touch screen, and Smart Gesture UI. (Unique functions are supported for more interesting usage of the camera, I think.)


I’m wondering the quality and performance. Let’s take a closer look at it through the review.

Please read more:
http://www.segadget.com/entry/613


No comments: