Wednesday, June 3, 2009

I introduce Applesand s new family IT100




Who are you?



Blue LED and changes like the transformer!



Show me who you are!!



Samsung IT100!!



28mm Optical 5x zoom!



This supports 12.2M pixels and 720(1280x720) HD quality video recording!! Feeling in one hand~



This digital camera is smaller than Applesand s small hand!! I like taking pictures with one hand and light weight~ The IT100 has 4 colors such as blue, red, silver, and black, and my camera is silver.



What various functions this small kid has! So intelligent kid~ That s why the name is IT100 from Intelligent.



Applesand who are not used to a machine will be able to easily handle this, because it has simple buttons and shot function guide! The smart auto function which is my favorite helps users take perfect pictures. 11 modes can be set such as night scene, portrait, scene, and so on.



On top of that, IS function! Beauty shot function making me a pretty woman. And through the internal HDMI port, we can enjoy high resolution images in Full HD. And one more hidden function stimulating my emotion! We can select 7 styles such as Soft, Vivid, Forest, Retro, Cool, Calm, Classic to take different pictures.



Slim IT100! Stainless steel body, elegant feeling!



I like this strongness.



The IT100 is similar size to the Ice cream phone, and a little bit thicker.



3 inch LCD wide screen~ Pleasure of taking pictures!



Applesand like this so much! Welcome!

No comments: