Monday, June 8, 2009

New digital camera, Samsung IT100




New camera, Samsung IT100. This is another friend of Supia, and such a pretty friend. Red body with slim line.. I also want to be slim. I like the compact palm size so much. I ve been only holding heavy DSLR, but when holding this, I feel like I m flying. Due to the wide LCD, when taking pictures, I could compose objects. It supports 12.2M pixels and 28mm optical 5x zoom.




I m already thrilled to spend 6 weeks with the Samsung IT100. Reform, Mamas café, famous café, food, etc. I m going to introduce them with the IT100.




Those 2 pictures were taken by the Samsung IT100. How are they? I like them so much. I d like to become a great VLUU grapher for 6 week. Please help me.

1 comment:

Brock said...

Samsung IT100 is a wonderful camera... I like it's red body and 12.2M pixels and 28mm optical 5x zoom quality makes it more attractive!!