Friday, June 12, 2009

[IT100 review #1] Intelligent blogging friend IT100 unboxing

This is for the series of review of the IT100 from Samsung. This will be going for 4 weeks.


#1 Blogging and camera

The more blogging, the more desires for blogging. I ve been trying various things recently in my blog. As you can see my blog, my blogging such as twitter and Metoday and the other trial to make a meta blog are going on. Around the side bar, a mini blogging has been going on. The ultimate goal of my blogging is a blogging in my life. It s to take what I feel, see, hear, and think any time, anywhere. For that, application and hardware for the content creation are needed. For me, when I started my blog first, I ve considered a camera much among DSLR, high end, and compact cameras. I finally selected the high end camera. The size was like DSLR, but the performance was worse than brand new compact digital camera. Come to think of it, it was not suitable for blogging, because of the worse portability and inconvenience. I should have chosen the compact camera which is easy to take and edit. It s not really important to choose a camera, but I needed a fast camera to take the world with my pure soul.

#2 Getting the IT100

Recently, I ve got a pretty camera. It s the Samsung IT100. This will become my eye for 4 weeks to take my memory. The box is very small as the camera.


#3 Package – neat package with necessary items

Let s look at the items. Except Manual, warranty, install CD, and strap, the package is very simple. HDMI cable and power adaptor is included. The unique thing is that you can charge and transfer HDMI and data through the one port on the bottom of the camera.


For the adaptor, plugging the jack, it can be used for charge, while separating this, it can be used for USB cable. It comes with 4 colors such as Warm Gray, Navy Blue, Silver, and Tomato Red, and I think the Navy Blue is the best. It s not perfect blue, but metallic deep blue, so it s very neat.



#4 Appearance – Through the portability, it s great when face react is needed.

It s a bit thick compared to other slim cameras, but it s still slim. Probably, because of the 5x zoom, it becomes a little bigger, but once using the zoon function, you will understand this thickness.


Looking at the left lower part, there are 3 features of the IT100. They are 28mm wide angle, smart auto, and HD movie. I ve been satisfied with functions, and this part will be handled with the review.



A power button is located on the top. In my opinion, the blue power button makes the camera neat. It s not only for a power button, but also showing the charge status such as green when fully charged.



#5 Size – Palm size

The whole size is my palm size (Male), so I can hold it with one and, and females can hold this with two hands.


Even though the slim appearance, the wide LCD taking more than 2/3 of the back is really cool.



#6 Bonus picture – With the feeling of spring

On the way to hole with the camera, I took the sky. It s not that good, but I put this up with the preview, because it s the first picture I ve taken with the IT100. In the next review, I m going to look at the functions of the IT100.
2009/05/29 01:03 2009/05/29 01:03






No comments: