Friday, June 19, 2009

Samsung PL10 unboxing





I became the VLUUGrapher of the Samsung Pl10. The PL10 is the most slim and best design camera among PL series, I think. It comes with 5 colors such as silver, black, red, pink, and purple.



 


Before opening the box, I thought the camera is silver, of course. However, when opening it, I saw strong pink. Mine is candy pink. It s close to hot pink similar to purple. I usually don t like colorful cameras. However, the PL10 is getting prettier to me, even though pink or wine can be unpolished if the color is not right. The pink in the lens cover has a little pearl and is a little different, so it fits well with the candy pink. On the right side of the product, pattern looking like a flower or wind has been engraved as an intaglio type, so it gives luxurious feeling. I can see how much they focus on the design.




The size is 97.4 * 62.4 * 21 mm. To compare the size, I put a matchbox. The matchbox was from my brother and he told me to make a wish, but I just used it for just an item. The size of the matchbox is 35 * 50mm.




I compared the thickness. There s no much difference. In the matchbox, there are matched, but in the PL, there are a lot of functions integrated. The PL10 is not a protruding type, but an inner zoom type. So zoom in function is definitely possible with the PL10. The secret of the slim design is being hid here.




The PL10 supports some distinguished functions from other digital cameras. It s multimedia function such as PMP, MP3, and text viewer. I was a bit wondering the usage of earphones in the box, and I got surprised when I heard it supports multimedia functions. Now, we can see a movie with a camera.




It`s Back side.




The PL10 is portable and convenient slim digital camera. The camera itself is slim, but functions are not slim at all. You can carry this any time anywhere to listen to music, watch movies and take pictures, because it s slim. To reduce unnecessary space, they ve made this 900M pixels, people say. They ve solved the space problem due to various functions, so you don t have to worry about it.



I need to experience various functions in the PL10 from now. The PL10 supports various functions such as smart auto, self shot, frame guide, video recording, and so on. It also can manually adjust ISO, exposure fix, shutter speed, so you can use this as an auto or manual.


Because the PL10 supports too many functions, I m a little worrying about how I use this camera. However, I m happy to think of movies and MP3. I ll upload good pictures.

No comments: