Thursday, June 18, 2009

Meeting the WB500 upgraded





I ve been envying my neighbor who is a VLUU grapher of the WB500, and said to myself I wish I could be the VLUU grapher . Then finally, I ve got an opportunity to  become a VLUU grapher of the WB550 which is upgraded model of the WB500.



The most fascinating features of the WB550 is the 24~240mm FOV on 35mm. When buying a compact digital camera, I considered the wide angle the most, so I think the Schneider optical 10x zoom WB550 will help me get various pictures.



It s the upgraded version of the WB500, and the biggest different change is 3 inch LCD screen and 12M pixels. Besides, various features have been applied and I m going to introduce them soon.



These are explanations of the WB550 appearance and buttons. I just tried to post up the unboxing, but now I m reviewing. It was so hard. As a compact camera, it s a little thicker, but considering the wide 10x zoom, there s no difference, I guess. I learn functions by using it for a day, so I m going to recode my life with this.

No comments: