Wednesday, June 10, 2009

[Samsung IT100] Meeting the intelligent camera




I become a VLUU Grapher. What a fortune! In 4 weeks, I m going to have a time with the Samsung IT100 and talk about its strong and weak points. Because I hadn t seen a new digital camera for a long time, I was surprised at the size of the box. It was so cute and pretty. Today, I m going to briefly look at the appearance, parts, and package.



The IT100 which is a bit smaller than a card looks small but strong. The overall design is made of strong stainless material and metallic coated with hairline. It s 0.8cm thicker than the ST50 and has more straight line than curved line. The thickness makes this 30g heavier, but the screen is bigger from 2.7 inch to 3 inch and with the shot mode dial control, shot, and review become convenient. The strap ring at the back helps you hold the camera.


Mine is metallic silver. I ve expected a metallic product, and I ve got it. I m really satisfied with the neat design.




I couldn t take consistent pictures due to the changing camera.



A memory card is supposed to be put in with a battery. Around the battery hole, there s a safety tab, so it prevents the battery from dropping when replacing a memory card.




Others are box package. I was surprised, because the manual is in English.



These are 5 important things I m going to focus on with the IT100. I need to study hard. Anyway, I like the blue light on the power button very much.



Considering the smoke due to a drought, the picture is good without noise.



The green color of the IT100 seems new to me. It s like bright and light feeling.

No comments: