Monday, June 29, 2009

SAMSUNG DIGITAL IMAGING WB1000




Why do people use DSLR despite its inconvenience? Some people just like to show off, but most of the DSLR users want various manual functions and fast operation to take more satisfying pictures. (In my case, since my camera and lens weighs more than 3kg, if I take shots for a long time, my hand hurts for a few days. In spite of that, I keep using them because I can take pictures more accurately and quickly with them.)

Recently released compact cameras have video recording function and other additional functions that are not supported by DSLR. So for snap shots, they’re a lot more convenient than DSLRs. But for more professional shooting, it is not as satisfying because of its lack of manual functions. (It’s not simply about image quality. Nowadays, compact cameras have image quality as good as DSRLs.)

WB1000 in this review has both strengths of DSLR and compact digital cameras. It supports perfect manual functions and has portability and various additional functions of compact cameras.
 
I have high expectation for this because this one shows the best capacity among the Samsung Digital Imaging products on market. Through various tests, let’s find out its image quality and how its operation differs from fromer compact cameras.

For more information, please click:
http://www.segadget.com/entry/446

 

No comments: