Monday, June 8, 2009

Intelligent digital camer IT100, one more present opening 12.2M pixels Samsung VLUU digital camera

It s just a few years ago I took pictures with a compact camera, and bought the EOS after seeing picture from the blog of my friend. I ve been using it for 2 years, but unlike its appearance, when taking the process of DIY, I couldn t even imagine taking pictures with one hand. Therefore, I thought it s convenient to have a compact digital camera. And then, this fortune came to me. I participate in the promotion of the Samsung IT100 for 6 weeks.



Last weekend, at the Toss in Gangnam, there was an orientation of Samsung VLUU. I usually went to Seoul a few times in a year, but recently go there a lot of times. After the promotion, the IT100 came to me. When I got the red randomly, it reminded me of my daughter. She wanted to have a camera for school trip, and she will like this



For 6 weeks, I need to check detailed functions. It s compact one, but 12.2M pixels!! I heard this has only great functions, so I need to take my time to look at this.



12.2M pixels Digital Camera.
28mm, powerful 5x optical zoom.
SmartAuto alway perpect shoot.
HD High Quality Video (720p, h.264)



I usually don t read a manual much, so I just push things. Ignorance makes bravery.


With large hands, I usually don t handle things softly, but due to the size, I handle this with care.






The day my new family came to me, I was indifferent to my EOS. I don t know how much I expect, but I m going to use all the various functions and take many pictures for 6 weeks.


No comments: