Tuesday, June 2, 2009

New friend, IT100

How are you today? –It s late night. Today, I ve got 3 deliveries. I took pictures, took out the box, and cleaned up.. I did it all by myself. Anyway, I ve got a new friend. The name is the IT100


I ve got an opportunity to experience the Samsung digital camera IT100. As soon as I got this, I fall in love with its simple design, large LCD screen~ Would you like to see this together?



Ordinary black- High glossy.. What a beautiful color- The IT100 has 4 colors such as blue, black, silver and red, and I like this ordinary black much. You are my friend.



Do you know why my friend name is the IT100? It s from Intelligent .



This has 28mm optical 5x zoom, 12.2M pixels, HD quality video recording, 11 scene modes such as night scene, scene, portrait, and so on, IS-Beauty shot, and 7 style functions such as Soft, Cool, Vivid, Forest, Retro, Calm, and Classic. So intelligent and many functions. I like the IS function the most, because I have a tremor of the hand.



The screen is really wide. It s 3 inch LCD. Let s take out stuffy pictures, and enjoy wide and vivid pictures.



I like my new friend so much. Let s have a good time with me. Of course, I m not yet used to you, but let s get friendlier and please listen to me.


Please look forward to pictures with my friend.

No comments: