Thursday, June 4, 2009

Intelligent camera IT100 review - Preview

Coincidentally, I participated in the review of the IT100 from Samsung digital imaging. My part is Light , so as a VLUU photographer, I ll be reviewing the camera focusing on the light for 6 weeks. I ve been using SLR and DSLR only for a very long time, so I don t know how I can be adapted to a compact digital camera, but I ll do my best.


The name IT100 is from Intelligence, so it s an intelligent camera. There are lots of digital cameras having high pixels, but not all of them are optimized for customers. When buying a DSLR camera, you have to fix something after buying it, and it so bothers that becomes a big problem to take a picture. Moreover, the hard and unfamiliar terms can frustrate people at the beginning. The IT100 has powerful function to take great pictures, even though users don t have enough knowledge. It s the IT100 taking pictures as users want. I d really like to show you satisfactory pictures with the IT100 for 6 weeks



Basic feature of the IT100


Pixel: 12.2M pixels


FOV: 28~140mm (On 35mm), 5x optical zoom


Dual IS function: Dual IS (OIS+DIS), OIS (Optical), DIS (Digital)


TFT LCD : 3inch, QVGA(230K pixels)


Photometry : Multi, spot, center


ISO : auto, 80, 100, 200, 400, 800, 1600, 3200(Under 3M resolution)


HD video recording : 720P, H.264


Memory: Internal Memory: App. 76MB,  External memory : MMCplus(Up to 2GB), SD (Up to 4GB), SDHC (Up to 8GB)


It has more convenient functions such the LCD brightness changes function depending on the light around, smart auto for perfect picture any time, face recognition function for those who like portrait pictures, beauty shot function, blink detection function, frame guide function setting my favorite composition when asking someone to take a picture, HD video recording function, and smart album function managing pictures.



It s a box shot. The box is as small as the camera, but it s filled well.




Package is the above picture. 


 


As soon as I opened the box, I took my dog Da Le . It was good to see Da Le on the 3 inch TFT LCD screen. I just pushed the shutter, but the resolution was good, and focus was quite exact.



Pictures of DaLe by the IT100.


Let s look at the appearance of the IT100. It s small, but filled well, since it s made of metallic material. It s not that slim due to 28mm wide angle and optical 5x zoom, but the 28mm wide angel as a compact camera is a really strong point. The thickness and size is similar to a cigarette box. For me who only carry DSLR, the portability is really satisfactory.







For 6 weeks, about Light I m going to post up my review. As an elementary reviewer, I might be not that good, but please understand me, and I ll show you a lot of good pictures.

No comments: